CH 9542 Münchwilen
represented by the managing director Dr. Antonia Gabriel
The notarial act for the establishment of the stock corporation took place on October 24, 2014 and is registered for entry in the commercial register of the canton of Thurgau.
Images: Dr. Antonia Gabriel / shutterstock
COMMERCIAL REGISTER ENTRY
Registered company name: EVAX AG
Commercial register office: Canton Thurgau
DISCLAIMER FOR WEBSITE CONTENT, LINKS AND COPYRIGHT
- The content of the EVAX AG website is carefully selected and kept up to date. If older information is published, the date is given and it corresponds to the state of knowledge at the time of its creation. In contributions that are identified by name, the opinion of the authors is represented, which does not necessarily correspond to the opinion of EVAX AG.
- Viewing and reading the website does not result in a contract for a service from EVAX AG between the user and the provider. The information on the website is a courtesy of EVAX AG for the viewer and is not a service. Therefore, EVAX AG does not guarantee the correctness, completeness and topicality of the website content. Whoever uses the information published on the website does so at their own risk. An exception is the liability of EVAX AG for gross negligence and fault according to OR Art. 100.
- The EVAX AG website contains links to third party websites. The respective operator is liable for the linked websites. EVAX AG has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The link also does not mean that EVAX AG agrees with the content of the linked pages in every case.
- EVAX AG constantly checks the linked websites for legality and topicality. However, it is not possible to constantly check the linked websites. If, despite this, illegal content appears on one of the linked websites or information that is not up-to-date, EVAX AG assumes no liability. As soon as EVAX AG learns of questionable content on the linked websites, the link will be removed immediately. The company EVAX AG appreciates such advice.
- The content published on the EVAX AG website is subject to Swiss copyright law. For the duplication, processing, translation, storage, reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems, a written consent from EVAX AG or the author named for a particular publication is required. Quotations are allowed without consent provided the source is named.
- Written consent must also be obtained for a link to the website of EVAX AG.
- Copies or downloads for private use are permitted without consent.
- Anyone who wants to use the content or other information, e.g. in the imprint, for advertising must obtain written permission. Otherwise, such use of the EVAX AG website is expressly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER FOR DATA PROTECTION AND DATA SECURITY
- EVAX AG naturally observes the regulations on data protection, namely the Data Protection Act and the associated regulations.
- EVAX AG undertakes to ensure security in accordance with the latest technical standards in systems, programs, etc. on which it has influence.
- The users of the website as well as the customers are aware that errors can creep in even with careful software development and maintenance, so that EVAX AG cannot guarantee 100 percent availability of the website or the service.
- The readers of the website as well as the customers of EVAX AG must ensure the security of the systems, programs and data that are within their sphere of influence. In their own interest, customers should keep passwords and user names secret from third parties, if necessary change passwords at regular intervals and design them so that they cannot be easily determined, see also terms and conditions. EVAX AG informs customers about security measures that they have to take themselves.
- The customers undertake not to overload the platform made available on the website through untargeted or improper dissemination of data, in particular to refrain from spam mailings. This is also specified for customers in the terms and conditions.
- EVAX AG is not liable for defects and malfunctions for which it is not responsible, especially not for security deficiencies and operational failures of third-party companies with which it works or on which it is dependent.
- Furthermore, EVAX AG is not liable for force majeure, improper action and disregard of the risks on the part of the user or third parties, excessive use, unsuitable operating resources of the user or third parties, extreme environmental influences, interventions by the users or disturbances by third parties (viruses, worms, etc.) happen despite the necessary current security precautions.
- When you visit the provider's website, statistical information about the access such as the date, time or the page viewed is saved. These data do not belong to the personal data, but are anonymized. They are evaluated for statistical purposes only. The relevant data is evaluated within EVAX AG, but not passed on.
- EVAX AG can process the data of website users or customers if it is necessary to identify and stop information provided with fraudulent intent as well as illegal or non-contractual claims, or misuse or damage to EVAX AG or the website. For this purpose, EVAX AG may also determine and process usage data with the help of cookies, among other things, in order to find out those information from the total inventory of all current information for which there are actual indications of abuse. EVAX AG can transmit this data to law enforcement authorities as well as to third parties who have violated their rights.